Monday 29 June 2015

2 Minute Veggie Soup (Funsee Soup)

2 Minute Veggie Soup (Funsee Soup)

Well after the spicy curry for lunch yesterday I decided to tone it down a bit for dinner with a delicious vegetable soup I think most of you will like.

I prepared the veggies ahead of time (while making lunch) and kept them in the fridge for later. These included carrots, christophine, poku mushrooms, sweet pepper, broccoli, and patchoi leaves. A bundle of the following noodles were used.
  

This soup is real quick and easy to make.
Basically the equation is:

Boiling Water       +     



=

Afterwards I added some vegetarian oyster sauce and sesame oil. I then garnished with chopped chives and let it stand for a minute.
This soup is light , healthy and great for dinner time.

Enjoy!

Remember to cook with love and good vibes.


3 comments:

  1. That sure looks healthy!

    and easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious ! Where can I purchase the vegetarian oyster sauce ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get this at Massy Stores, Sinceres or Peppercorns. It's A LEE KUM KEE product. See my Product page for a photo.
    You may also be interested in the vegetarian stir fry sauce.

    ReplyDelete