Saturday 6 June 2015

Chicken Pot Stickers

Chicken Pot Stickers

We all look forward to having appetizers before our main course. They are very important in stimulating our appetite. I recently visited Toppers Sports Bar and Grill and had one of the best appetizers I have ever eaten >>Chicken Pot Stickers. These are also known as Chinese/ Asian Dumplings.


As soon as I came home I immediately went online to search for the recipe for this divine creation and to my surprise found a healthier version as seen in the link below.


http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/healthy-chicken-pot-stickers-with-minted-soy-sauce/

I will definitely be trying this recipe out soon.

It should be noted that the filling for this appetizer can be modified. For instance minced veges with tofu can be used  for a vegetarian version.
So hope you have fun trying this out!

Remember to cook with love and good vibes.

2 comments:

  1. I like these with a nice soy/asian sauce, never had chicken but had the pork ones was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't eat pork so i will take your word for it :)
    I have to try these with a veggie filling one day. Will let you know how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete