Friday 26 June 2015

Pepper Shrimps

It's Friday once again and I thought  Pepper Shrimps would be a great meal for lunch. It's really quick & easy to prepare. I should mention that I had a kit of pre-seasoned shrimp in the freezer. I prefer to season my shrimp with salt immediately after cleaning it.

So basically I am going to show you how to convert 

Before
After



INTO







For this I used:
  • 1 lb shelled, de-veined shrimps 
  • oyster sauce 
  • blended green seasoning
  • grated ginger
  • coconut oil
  • chopped chive

and all the ingredients shown in the photo below:



METHOD:






Heat the wok and add a few drops of oil. When super hot add chopped onions and hot peppers and stir. This usually makes me sneeze!! 
Add the tomatoes then the shrimps, toss up and cover and simmer for a few minutes on low heat. When shrimp grips pot add some blended green seasoning, a dash of oyster sauce ( some people use ketchup)  pimentos, sweet pepper, carrots  and simmer for a few minutes. Please ensure the texture of the shrimp is not rubbery. Garnish with chopped chives.
And there you have it >>> mouth watering, succulent pepper shrimps which go very well with noodles. 
It was divine!

Remember to cook with love and good vibes.






7 comments:

  1. oh my as soon as i saw this my mouth started to water at 11pm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely try this. Thanks for the detailed description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that. You are most welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious, still waiting to taste it. This Saturday is good. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cherry! However, since you are currently on a veggie diet i may have to bring the MOCK SHRIMP version for you to sample. I used to make this a lot when i was a vegetarian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its looks really simple and easy to make....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Brandi. Hope you try the recipe soon :)

    ReplyDelete